with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

So why didn't Tiger tell Stevie ???

Tiger ....
"I want to express my deepest gratitude to Stevie for all his help, but I think it's time for a change," Woods said. "Stevie is an outstanding caddie and a friend and has been instrumental in many of my accomplishments. I wish him great success in the future."


Stevie...
Following the completion of the AT&T National I am no longer caddying for Tiger after he informed me that he needed to make a change. After 13 years of loyal service needless to say this came as a shock. Given the circumstances of the past 18 months working through Tiger's scandal, a new coach and with it a major swing change and Tiger battling through injuries I am very disappointed to end our very successful partnership at this time. I have had the opportunity to work of late for Australian Adam Scott and will now caddy for him on a permanent basis. Having started my caddying career with Australian great Peter Thompson and working for Greg Norman in the 80's I am excited about the future working for another Australian.

Huh ???

Now I have not been on my twitter account to hear all the latest, but my initial thought is why oh why didn't Tiger call Stevie, his caddy, his friend, his confident maybe even his pimp... at least the guy who he has leaned on and trusted for 13 years and talk this decision through with him ??

Tiger has had all sorts of counselling since his shite hit the fan, did none of it involve communicating your feelings with those you love and respect ??

Did Stevie fail Tiger outside of the ropes somehow by declaring his dismay at Tiger's extra marital liaisons?? Did Tiger say "Pluuueeeese" when Stevie told the world he had no idea Tiger was fulfilling his teenage dreams on a daily basis with every high heeled short skirted white girl who crossed and uncrossed her legs in his favour. Did Stevie actually go the whole nine yards to set his boss up with these bimbos and in addition did Stevie  take part in the leftovers himself ??

We may never know, nothing surprises anymore right ??

But whatever the truth, and it may just be a caddy/player thing which happens all the time, I do know that no matter, if at all, Tiger felt the need to do this, it is only the normal human thing to do, to talk to the person you are gassing before you release some typed out statement on your website...... Come on for God's sake

Tiger Woods needs to talk long and hard to his Buddha about this nonsense...and by the way... I am available at half of what Stevie was getting !!!

Bryan Angus also on twitter@mummmbles

No comments:

Post a Comment