with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, February 15, 2019

Round 1 resumes at soggy Riviera in the Genesis Open

PGA Tour Genesis Open leaderboard https://www.pgatour.com/leaderboard.html

After a 7 hour delay yesterday half of the field got some play in at the weather plagued Genesis Open in L.A. Jordan Spieth was -5 through 12 holes when play was called.

Riviera GC is saturated after receiving more than 2" of rain in 48 hours and sadly there is more of the same forecast for this afternoon and Sunday looking ahead.

Play began at 10am EST this morning under cloudy skies and if I were a betting man I'd say they'll be lucky to finish round 1 today. The rain expected is just 1/4" so there is a chance they could slog through it.

Follow all the scoring on my live link..


Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment