with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Monday, February 4, 2019

Brooke Henderson withdraws from the ISPS Handa Vic Open

Brooke Henderson is ill and as a result has been forced to withdraw from this week's LPGA stop at the ISPS Handa Vic Open in Australia.

Taking to twitter she posted " I am sad to announce that I unfortunately must W/D from the ISPS Handa Vic Open due to illness. While I am disappointed that I am unable to compete this week, I wish all the best to the tournament staff sponsors and competitors. Thank you for all your ongoing support."

She is scheduled to play the following week at the ISPS Handa Australian Open at the Grange GC in Adelaide.

Brooke hasn't said what ails her.

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment