with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, February 23, 2019

Brooke Henderson 66 vaults back in contention at Honda LPGA Thailand

Honda LPGA Thailand leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/leaderboard

Overnight in North America, Brooke Henderson has tied the low round of the day with another sparkling -6 66 to sit T7 at -11 four shots off the lead held by Aussie Minjee Lee (67 ) and American Amy Yang (66) both at -15, going into Sunday's final round of this Honda LPGA Thailand.

Brooke was bogey free and her eagle at the par 5 7th gave her the boost she needed.

" I had a 6 iron in there and managed to get it close so I could tap it in for eagle. That gave me some momentum. I just wanted to make some birdies to climb up the leaderboard and was able to do that."

Yang and Lee lead second-round leader Jenny Shin -13, by two shots and has a large group of pursuers with nine players, including Brooke, within four shots of the lead.



Bryan Angus


No comments:

Post a Comment