with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, February 6, 2015

Westwood continues to dominate in Malaysia..Canuck, Lee T6

European Tour Maybank Malaysian Open scoreboard http://espn.go.com/golf/leaderboard?tour=euro


Lee Westwood clearly loves this Kuala Lumpur course having won here by 7 shots last year. Early this morning (ET) he posted a -5 67 to get to -11 133 good for the 2nd round lead along with red hot Spaniard Alejandro Canizares -7 65, -11.


Canada's Richard T Lee shot a second straight 69 and currently is T6 at -6. Afterward he admitted he missed Vancouver, but went on to say "after 3 years making no money on the Web.com tour, I decided to join the Asian Tour" and promptly won the Rookie of the Year award in 2014. " I need to improve my putting and then I should be alright"..


Graeme McDowell slipped to a +1 73 and is currently T8 -5. The late wave are out now but it is unlikely any of them will catch the leaders..


More to follow...


Bryan Angus





No comments:

Post a Comment