with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, March 22, 2019

Brooke Henderson starts strong at Bank of Hope Founders Cup

LPGA Tour Bank of Hope Founders Cup leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/bank-of-hope-founders-cup/leaderboard

Lydia Ko and Brooke Henderson have opened their challenge at this Bank of Hope Founders Cup in Arizona with -5 67's,T12.

Brooke posted 7 birdies and 2 bogey's in her 34, 33 round and she capitalized on the par 5's making birdie on them all. She hit 11/14 fairways, 14/18 greens and used 28 putts. Today she is off the 10th tee at 8.06am local time.

Brittany Marchand (71) was T62nd, Jaclyn Lee (73) T90th, Alena Sharp (74) T11th, and Anne-Catherine Tanguay (75) T128th.

Celine Boutier closed her late round with a 4' birdie putt for -8 64. The Frenchwoman won the Vic Open last month in Australia for her first LPGA Tour title.
It’s definitely made me more confident in my game, my ability to win out here,” Boutier said. “I feel like I was kind of lacking that confidence last year.”

Alana Uriell, Charlotte Thomas, Jin Young Ko and Nanna Koerstz Madsen joined Na Yeon Choi at -7 65 T2.


Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment