PGA Tour : Buick Championship FedExCup Leaderboard Tee Times
The top 50 have made their way to the revamped parkland course, Bellerive CC in St Louis where so far it's a mainly sunny 82*f slight wind 8mph NW, much more comfortable than the oppressive 100+* in Memphis last week.
After failing to break par in 4 rounds last week at St Jude Championship in Memphis, Rory McIlroy who had lost a feel for his swing after a 4 week break, flew home to Florida for 2 days of work with coach Mitch Bannon, then bounced back to T1 for the lead -6 64 with Gary Woodland, Wyndham Clark, Chris Gotterup and JJ Spaun.
"At least Mitch got me back to where I felt like I knew what I was doing, days like this are encouraging, but I have still got a long ways to go" said the world #2.
There are no Canadians in the field to report on.
The Fitzpatrick's continue their dream season, Matt T6 -5 65 a Player of the Year candidate, his younger brother Alex, making more money than in his entire career, T8 -4 66.
After his unchallenged 8 shot win last week, Scott Scheffler struggled, making 5 bogey's T44 +2 72, citing a flu bug had made him sick before heading home for some more medication.
For all scores, tee times, FedEx standings click on my links above...
Bryan Angus
No comments:
Post a Comment