PGA Tour : Rocket Classic Leaderboard, Tee Times, FedExCup
World #3, Cameron Young was disappointed with his record tying -10 61 after making birdies on 7/8 first holes, that's how good and how easy this revamped Detroit GC is without some bad weather.

With 3 wins already this year including a 59 at the Travelers he was disappointed about putts he missed coming in.
"I was thinking 55, I felt like I had 10 footers on every green"
Patrick Cantlay and Patrick Fishburn both posted 66 to T1 -10 with Young.
Rickie Fowler 68, Matt Wallace 64 are at -9.
First round leader Peter Malnati is in a large group T6 -8 with 61, 71.

Canadian scores, Fed Ex Cup Ranking
T21 - 6 67 67 Corey Conners 58
T32 -5 69 66 Nick Taylor 60
T63 -3 69 68 Adam Svensson 177
The cut fell at -3
MC E 68 72 AJ Ewart* 103
MC -2 69 69 Sudarshan Yellamaraju* 53
MC -2 70 68 Mac Hughes* 117
MC -2 71 67 Ben Silverman* 138
MC +2 72 70 Taylor Pendrith* 85
(Not playing Adam Hadwin 189)
Bryan Angus
No comments:
Post a Comment