with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, August 15, 2026

Frenchman leads in Denmark...54 hole results

     DP World Tour: Danish Golf Championship : Entry List  Tee Times

Romain Langasque carded a brilliant 67 to earn a one-shot third-round lead after capitalising on fellow Frenchman Antoine Rozner's mistake at the last in the 2026 Danish Golf Championship.

Langasque-2290579995

The Frenchman began the day two shots adrift of overnight leaders Rozner and Cameron Adam and despite starting his third round at Great Northern with a bogey, he bounced back with six birdies to climb up to -14 for the tournament.

Rozner shared the lead as he reached the par-three 18th, but he found the water with his tee-shot and closed with a double bogey to slip into 3rd place.

Langasque's closest rival was 18-year-old Chinese star Yanhan Zhou, who also registered a 65, to sit at -13 on a congested leaderboard in Kerteminde.

Langasque is aiming to secure his second DP World Tour title of his career, almost six years since his ISPS HANDA Wales Open success at Celtic Manor.

"I mean, it's a super round," the 31-year-old said. "Obviously the three-putt on the first was not the right start, but I tried to not be focused on what happened and to try to just be myself, playing every shot after shot.

"I think I did a super job today, especially on the tough holes on the back nine. I made some birdies where I didn't expect them, so it was very good.

"I haven't been in that situation for a long time now, so it's good to be back in that position and let's see what I can do tomorrow.

"I don't expect anything of myself. I will go as a warrior and I will fight until the last shot."

Langasque parred his way home to set the clubhouse target at -14 with Zhou parring the last as the pair carded superb five-under 67s for -13

Rozner's back nine had yielded one birdie and seven pars, but he found the water with his tee-shot and eventually dropped behind his Chinese rival to sit in 3rd -12

American Surratt and Jordan both signed for 70s on Saturday to sit one shot further back at -11, while Jeff Winther became Denmark's leading player at -10 6th. 

Home favourite Rasmus Højgaard was joined by Stone and Scottish pair Adam and Ewen Ferguson in a tie for 7th at -9

europeantour.com

Bryan Angus (edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment