with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, October 28, 2018

Nelly Korda wins Swinging Skirts LPGA Taiwan

Swinging Skirts LPGA Taiwan Championship final scoreboard/prize money http://www.lpga.com/leaderboard

Wei-Ling Tsu started play on Sunday tied for the lead in front of her adoring fans with Nelly Korda at -9 at the Swinging Skirts LPGA Taiwan Championship.

However the diminutive Taiwanese star slumped to a 74 while Korda went on to post -4 68 -13 275, to win by 2 shots from a charging Minjee Lee (66) for her 1st LPGA title and the $330,000 that goes with it.

"Truthfully, I cannot put it into words," Korda said. "It still hasn't hit. It's definitely one of the best days of my entire life. I can finally check that off of my list, winning an LPGA event, something that I dreamed of ever since I started playing"

Local favorite Wei-Ling Hsu had five bogeys to finish T6 with Lydia Ko (72).

Brooke Henderson shot 75 to end up T38 worth just over $12,000

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment