with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, October 21, 2018

Danielle Kang emerges from the pack to win Buick LPGA Shanghai

Buick LPGA Shanghai final leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/leaderboard

Recently Danielle Kang who was struggling with her game and suffering from anxiety, turned to Butch Harmon for help as many before have. Harmon encouraged the talented young American to stop over analyzing and just go out, enjoy the day and let her talents flow.

After rounds of 67 68 71 69 -13 she has emerged from the logjam to win this Buick LPGA Shanghai by 2 shots from 7 players T2 at -11 including Lydia Ko and world #2 Ariya Jutanugarn.

"More so than anything I'm finally at a place where I'm peaceful and happy with my game, with my life,” said Kang. “There is just so much more you can get through. I hope I win more; I did the best I can. I'm going to keep working hard and keep giving myself chances and keep putting myself in contention. I'll win more. I'll play better.”

Brooke Henderson's week looked like this: 75 72 69 70 -2 T26

Chinese teenager, Wenbo Liu captivated the home crowd as she vied for this title and to her credit she did very well 68 72 69 68 -11 T2, the top Chinese player out of the 20 in the field this week so let's watch out for her.

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment