with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, March 25, 2018

How about Corey Connors at the Corales Punta Cana Resort Championship

PGA Tour Corales Punta Cana Resort Championship leaderboard https://www.pgatour.com/competition/2018/corales-puntacana-resort-club-championship/leaderboard.html

With the wind gusting and blowing up to 25mph on this Punta Cana resort golf course Corey Connors continued his fine run of form with a solid -5 67 -14 to start today in 2nd place, 2 shots behind leader Brice Garnett.

"I'm very confident right now, and am very happy the way I struck the ball and got up and down when I had to today. I made a bunch of birdies on the front and kinda hung on in the back"

Connors will be in the final group today as he was after leading the Valspar 2 weeks ago where he finished with a 75. " I learned a lot from that day. Just stay relaxed, slow down and enjoy the day "

He’ll tee off at 11:25 a.m. ET alongside Garnett, who by the way won twice on the Web.com Tour to get here this year.  The third in the group has a Canadian connection. Tyler McCumber played on the Mackenzie Tour. He is at -12.

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment