with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, March 24, 2018

Cristie Kerr 5 shots ahead, Henderson leads Canadians at Kia Classic

LPGA Tour Kia Classic leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/kia-classic/leaderboard

lpgatour.com  Cristie Kerr, in her 22nd season on tour has fired bogey-free rounds of 67-64 to take a five-stroke lead into this weekend at the Kia Classic. Her second round, 64 was one stroke shy of matching the Tournament course record at Aviara Golf Club.

She sits at -13 through 36-holes, with In-Kyung Kim, Lizette Salas, Hee Young Park and Caroline Hedwall her closest competitors at 8-under par.

I'm trying not to put limits on myself right now,” Kerr said after Friday’s round. “I've got some good things going on with my swing. I had a great round.”

Kerr has found a lot of good things with her game in Carlsbad. In 2015, she won the Kia Classic with a final round, 65 and set a new 72-hole tournament scoring record at 20-under par.

Canadian Scores: Brooke Henderson T15 69 70 -5, Maude Aimee LeBlanc T21 70 70 -4, Anne Catherine Tanguay 73 73 and Alena Sharp 71 76 both missed the cut.

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment