with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, April 15, 2023

Henderson back in contention LOTTE Championship... full leaderboard

 LPGA: LOTTE Championship scoreboard here.

Brooke Henderson is T9 71 70 69 -6 after her 3rd round 69 at the LOTTE Championship in Hawaii. The two time winner of this event made an impressive 6 birdies in her first 10 holes, but cooled off in the wind with bogey's at 13 and 17.

'' Like I said at the beginning of the week, you're going to make bogey's on this course, so you have to make as many birdies as you can. The first 10 holes were a lot of fun, I was making a lot of birdies, giving myself good chances, unfortunately I dropped a couple of shots coming in. 

So the same thing Saturday, try and be a little more aggressive. I like playing the week before a major, try and get my game rolling, in good shape and this week, this championship is a great way to do it because it's very challenging, especially in these conditions" 

The leader by a shot, Korean Yu Jin Sung 68 68 71 -9 but the leaderboard is packed with 12 players including Brooke within 3 shots.


Bryan Angus 

No comments:

Post a Comment