with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, November 3, 2019

Brooke Henderson finishes T4 as Korda wins the Taiwan Swinging Skirts

Taiwan Swinging Skirts LPGA final leaderboard https://www.lpga.com/tournaments/taiwan-swinging-skirts-lpga/results

" I've had a really good week, had some really different conditions out there, just a couple of holes I'd like to have back that cost me, but overall I'm happy "

This from Brooke Henderson moments after she posted a final round -4 68 to finish T4 at -14. It his her 12th top 10 this season worth $93,173

Nelly Korda successfully defended her title shooting -18 and surviving a 3 woman playoff with Minjee Lee and Caroline Masson with a birdie 4 on their 1st hole. Nelly has another $300,000 to spend for her efforts.

Brooke is flying home to rest and prepare for the season ending CME Group Tour Championship in Naples, Florida in a fortnight.

Alena Sharp finished T49 at E after a closing with a -3 69.


Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment