with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Monday, January 6, 2020

Brooks Koepka to return at Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship

News today from the European Tour that world #1 Brooks Koepka will return to play at the Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship January 16-19, after being out of action since October with an knee injury.

It is the first of the lucrative 8 event Rolex Series on the 2020 European Tour schedule with each event guaranteeing a minimum $7 million US prize fund which included a world record $3m first prize last season at the Race To Dubai finale.

In fact he will kick off that week at the Hero Challenge, an innovative 6 man shootout on the Formula One Yas Marina Circuit on Tuesday evening January 14.

‘’The Hero Challenge will be a great way to start my first tournament week of the season and I’m looking forward to getting involved in the fun,” said Koepka. “I’m a competitive guy when it comes to most things and I’m sure this will be no different once we get going, and it’s pretty cool to have the chance to play golf at such an iconic location like Yas Marina.
“It’s a spectacular place, especially when you see it on TV with the Formula One cars racing around, so I am sure it will be a fun night in Abu Dhabi."

Bryan Angus




No comments:

Post a Comment