with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, March 27, 2022

Maude-Aimee Leblanc in contention at JTBC Classic in California.

 LPGA : JTBC Classic Sunday leaderboard here 

Just a word if you haven't had a chance to see, Maude Aimee Leblanc has fired 68 68 70 -10 and is right in contention today T3 4 shots off the lead out in Carlsbad, California at the  JTBC Classic. 

Denmark's Nanna Koerstz Madsen leads 66 67 69 -14.

Maude-Aimee Leblanc

Maude is very tall for a woman at 6' and hits it a mile, and had this to say after her Saturday round.

" Tee to green was really good, it's an advantage when I can use my length, I don't hit many drivers out here, maybe 2 or 3, so I have to take advantage of hitting shorter irons into the greens. (average 301yds with driver).

I feel like I left a lot of putts out there today, not because of bad strokes, it's just the way it is out here for me. I try not to let it hurt my confidence.

I gave myself a lot of birdie opportunities today, hopefully I will take that with me tomorrow"

Maude is playing with the Tiger Woods of the LPGA Tour world #1 Jin Young Ko today in the penultimate pairing.

Maddie Szeryk in her rookie year MC 72,78.

Brooke Henderson chose to stay at home this week after her fortnight in Asia.

Bryan Angus


No comments:

Post a Comment