with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, March 4, 2022

Henderson T3 after 36 holes at HSBC Women's World Championship in Singapore... Friday results

 LPGA: HSBC Women's World Championship.. Friday results here 

" It was a good day I felt like I hit it really well, and gave myself some good birdie looks. It was nice to cash in I guess with 5 birdies and unfortunately just the one bogey, Yeah I'm happy with the way I'm playing the last 2 days"

This is how Brooke Henderson summed up her 36 holes at the Sentosa GC in Singapore after an opening 69, then today's -4 68 good for T3 just a shot behind the leaders Jin Young Ko and Amy Yang at -8 at this HSBC sponsored Women's World Championship.

" I think we can just find the strategy a bit on a few holes, talk to Brittany tonight, but for the most part if I continue to hit it well and make a few putts we will be in pretty good position"

Weather: There is a lot of heat and humidity in the air this week in Singapore and a strong chance of "scattered thunder showers" this weekend.

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment