with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, September 27, 2026

French Open : Sunday play underway, Fitzpatrick the man to beat..Live scoreboard

    DP World Tour : FedEx French Open  Tee Times Leaderboard

615am est >>>After a 20 minute delay due to early morning fog, play is well underway in the final round of this version of the French Open with Matt Fitzpatrick at -19 the man to beat, five shots clear.

Matt Fitzpatrick leads 2026 FedEx Open de France after brilliant bogey-free 64

" I realize that with the lead I have, if I continue to play well I will be tough to beat, so Ill get a good nights sleep and see what tomorrow brings"

However with another day of ideal weather, Le National continues to provide little resistance, low scores are already on the board.

Dan Bradbury is -7 through 13 holes for example, Mattieu Pavon has started birdie par eagle as the field does their best to close the gap.

Follow the live scoring by clicking on my links above

More to follow....

Bryan Angus

 

No comments:

Post a Comment