with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, January 23, 2021

Taylor surges into T2 at the American Express.. Saturday tee times, scoreboard..

 American Express Saturday scoreboard/ tee times here

With last week in mind, where Nick Taylor was tied for the lead after 36 holes, he went out on the Stadium course on Friday with a bogey free -6 66 to head into today's play -10 in a group T2, just a shot behind Korean Sungjae Im who posted a -7 65.

(courtesy Jeff Brooke/getty images)

Taylor who defends his win at Pebble Beach in 3 weeks had this to say after his round. "My game is in pretty good shape right now, hopefully it keeps peaking. It was a lot of intimidating tee shots, iron shots into greens, I feel like I missed in the right places. I drove it nicely on the par 5's and gave myself some easy looks on some of them"

Canadians: Roger Sloan T8 -8, 69 67, Adam Hadwin T26 -6 72,66, David Hearn T37 -5 68 71, and the cut fell at -4, so Michael Gligic 71,77 +4 didn't make it. 

Im,Taylor and Tony Finau are in the last group off the 1st tee at 11.10am

Bryan Angus




No comments:

Post a Comment