with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, November 20, 2022

Svensson, Pendrith right in contention Sunday at RSM Classic... live scoreboard

 PGA Tour: RSM Classic leaderboard here

Adam Svensson has gone 64 62 over the last 2 days at the RSM Classic to elbow his way into T3 -13 just a shot off the lead of England's Ben Martin and Patrick Rodgers at -14.

Svensson birdied 6 of his last 8 holes yesterday with an iron play clinic. " I didn't hit it as well as yesterday, just kind off hit the fairways and my iron play has been pretty good. I don't  know, just kind of hitting it well, putting it well, Ive put a lot of hard work in and it's paying off right now."

Meanwhile Taylor Pendrith who's gone 66 65 to move up to -12 T6. "The last 2 days have been really good, I've been driving it well, nice to see some putts going in. It's obviously nice to be in this position, I haven't had the best year, made every cut, but had some poor weekends, so it's nice to be here."

Bryan Angus 

No comments:

Post a Comment