with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It must be the Guinness..

Now I have all the time in the world for "big Dar", "the Prince" Darren Clarke..

Nobody cheered him on (albeit from the home office high above Vic Park here in Don Mills) than I when he rolled back the clock at Sandwich last month but he must have had a few Guinness when he said this regarding Tiger's chances this week at the PGA

"I thought his game last week in the first two rounds was pretty good, I thought he hit an awful lot of really, really good golf shots. To come back after a long layoff, you can practise as much as you want, but until you get into competition and actually put yourself back into a competitive arena, it’s totally different. "

He got last week under his belt ... great to see him back competing again ... and I’m sure this week, if Tiger plays the golf he can play, I have no doubt he can be in contention this week,”
if Tiger plays the golf he can play ... Darren, Tiger hasn't played nor will he ever in my opinion played the way he can play in over a year. Darren he can't hit the fairway with his driver (2 out of 15 last Sunday) and he can't putt.
 
One thing is certain he is nowhere near ready this week..
 
Bryan Angus also on twitter@mummmbles
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment