with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fly on the ball ??

How would you like to be a 'fly on the wall', or better a 'fly on the ball' on the practice range tomorrow morning at the Firestone south course at the WGC Bridgestone Invitational.

Tiger Woods and Darren Clarke are off the first at 1.40pm and just 2 groups behind them Adam Scott and Dustin Johnson at 2.00pm..

So there is Tiger, 14 majors and countless wins around the world with trusty caddie, friend, confidante Stevie Williams, except Stevie is now standing beside him with his new boss, Adam Scott after a not so pretty little public divorce proceeding !!

"I basically wasted the last 2 years of my life with this guy", " He has lost my respect" are just a couple of beauty quotes from Stevie that come immediately to mind...

Tiger gave a nice polite, correct Tiger like response to questions about Williams in his presser yesterday, " He's a helluva caddie, he has helped my career no doubt and I think I have helped his career".....but for once wouldn't it have been great if Tiger said what he really felt..
" Enjoy the $10m you've made off me you righteous Kiwi jerk" "13 years at #1 with me and Scott has won how many majors?"
 " Puleeeez, enough about how you never knew about all those chicks, hell you lined half of them up for me"
 " Who said you could caddie for Adam at the US Open and my AT&T ?? You never asked me !!"

Well as we all know it will just be business as usual around noon when these guys arrive to warm up, with camera's everywhere nothing will be said, but if they could just whisper what they are really feeling, wouldn't you love to be that 'fly on the ball'

Bryan Angus also on twitter@mummmbles

No comments:

Post a Comment