with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Thursday, December 2, 2010

Baryla tops Q school leaderboard.. Tells me "patience" was the key

Chris Baryla has gone low today at Q school with a mind numbing -11 61 a course record at Crooked Cat and he has moved from T65 to 1st in 1 round.

He started on the back nine at Crooked Cat and went out in -5 31, stormed home in -6 30  11 birdies no bogey's in one of his career rounds..

He has just sent me a text... I asked "what was the key today"  He replied  " Patience on my front 9 when it was windy and I made a few putts" A few !! He is 1st in putts per round and T2 in greens in regulation..

Matt McQuillan is at T10 with a fine -5 67 today -6 total

Richard T Lee is T40 with his -1 71, -1 total

Matt Richardson of Woodbridge is T53 with his -2 69 E total

Jon Mills has to find something  He is at T94 after a -1 71 today +3 total

Ted Brown had an awful day and is T139 after a +7 78  +6 total  He had 8 bogey's on a tough Panther Lake course and will need to work hard to get back in touch over the next 4 days

David McKenzie was also +2 74 on the Panther Lakes course and is at +6 T139

More to follow as the guys get off the range

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment