with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, March 6, 2021

Connors leads Arnold Palmer Invitational into the weekend.. weather forecast/ full leaderboard / tee times

Arnold Palmer Invitational Saturday tee times / leaderboard  here.

With Bay Hill firming up, and the breeze getting up, Corey Connors clubhouse lead -9 stood up all day and he leads by a shot going into today's third round with rounds of 66,69.

Corey Conners

His steady 14 pars were the key in my opinion, he saved par 7 times. The stunning eagle at the 16th, a 310 drive long and down the middle then 200 yards right over the water to 25 feet, topped by a no doubt putt was his hole of the day. He leads in shots gained tee to green and is 6th in all round putting.

Weather: Rain and wind are in today's forecast for Orlando. 75% at around noon continuing through the afternoon with a NE wind at 18kph.

"We'll just see what happens and be ready for anything. I haven't really been in this position a lot but I have confidence in my game and have ben feeling relaxed the last few days so will try and keep that going. I had a week off and feel like I have a lot of energy, really excited for this weekend"

Florida resident Scot, Martin Laird 67 is second -8 with Rory 71 at -7 along with Victor Hovland 68 and Lanto Griffin 68.

Nick Taylor +4 and Adam Hadwin +7 missed the cut.


Bryan Angus







1 comment:

  1. Heckuva start by Spieth... birdie-ace on the first two holes!

    ReplyDelete