with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, March 28, 2021

Adam Svensson wins Club Car Championship on Korn Ferry Tour... final results..

 Club Car Championship final scoreboard here.

Adam Svennson won the Club Car Championship on the Korn Ferry Tour after making birdies on his last 2 holes of regulation to tie Max McGreevy, then beat him with a birdie 4 on the 2nd playoff hole at the Landings in Savannah, Georgia. 

Adam Svensson, of Canada. (Wilfredo Lee/AP)

The last Canadian to win on this Tour was his friend Michael Gligic who won the Panama Championship in 2019.

"This is the biggest win of my career, I put in so much hard work in the off season, I've never put in so much hard work in my life."

Remember Svennson had 5 top 10's and a win on the Korn Ferry in 2018 to qualify for his PGA Tour card, but lost it when he finished outside the top 125, at 167th.

He's now at #12 on the Korn Ferry Tour on his quest to win back his card.

I made a commitment to myself about 5 months ago, I was tired of playing well, then not playing well, lost my PGA Tour card, and it's all because I'm not working hard enough. Now I'm fully committed and we'll see where it takes me. You have to grow up, and realize you have to do things correctly, I think this tour has done a great  job of building me as a player..

Bryan Angus


No comments:

Post a Comment