with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Graham DeLaet out 6-12 months after another back surgery

Graham DeLaet has tweeted he’ll miss another six to 12 months following back surgery.

He says he will undergo microdiscetomy surgery, the same procedure he had on a different disc in 2011. “I’ve exhausted every other option and I know from past experience that this will give me the chance to compete at my best again,”

Graham underwent stem-cell treatment on his back in January and hasn’t played in a PGA Tour event since last October.

“Recent imaging has shown that my stem-cell injection treatment from last year has not helped regenerate my L4-L5 disc and in fact has gotten worse since the procedure.”

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment