with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, October 22, 2017

Eun-Hee Ji romps to victory at Swinging Skirts Taiwan Championship

LPGA Tour Swinging Skirts Taiwan Championship leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/swinging-skirts-lpga-taiwan-championship/leaderboard

At the Swinging Skirts Taiwan Championship, Brooke Henderson (68) and Alena Sharp (74) ended up T27 at E while Lydia Ko had a 68 65 weekend to finish 2nd at -11.

However the run away winner at -17, 271 was veteran South Korean Eun-Hee Ji who shot 69 then 65 overnight, to win for the first time since she captured the US Women's Open in 2009.

"I'm so happy and excited because I haven't won for the past eight years,” said Ji. “So I was waiting for this moment for so long, so I'm super happy right now

She was the class of the field after opening with a -6 66 on Thursday, and over the four days she made 20 birdies with just three bogeys.

Bryan Angus


No comments:

Post a Comment