with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Thursday, October 19, 2017

Brooke Henderson, Alena Sharp at at the Swinging Skirts in Taiwan

LPGA Tour Swinging Skirts LPGA Taiwan Championship leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/swinging-skirts-lpga-taiwan-championship/leaderboard

The LPGA tour continues it's late season run through Asia, this week they are in Taiwan at the Swinging Skirts Taiwan Championship where the weather has been overcast with rain.

Brooke Henderson didn't have a great opening round, out in 39, back in 35 T34 +2 74, while Alena Sharp was a shot behind 39, 36 T47 +3 75.

The leader is a South Korean, Eun-Hee Ji with a -6 66. She has played all seven Swinging Skirts Taiwan Championships with her best finish a T2 in 2015, where she held the lead after each of the first two rounds, and she had this to say afterwards.

I like Taiwan, and always when I come here, I play great. That’s why I come always. I like all the people here. I like the food here, dumplings.”

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment