with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, October 1, 2017

Brooke Henderson wins New Zealand Women's Open

LPGA Tour New Zealand Women's Open final leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/mckayson-new-zealand-womens-open/results

Brooke Henderson has won the New Zealand Women's Open by 5 shots with a final round -3 69 -17 total for her 5th professional win.  She wins $195,000 winner’s check and a ceremonial feather cloak presented by the native Maori.

" I felt like the pressure was really off of me this week was possibly why I got off to such a fast start.To play so well on this golf course was just incredible.
“I’m just so happy to win here. My season has been kind of up and down, steady for the most part. I got a lot of questions early in the year but now to get my second wind is great going into the last five events I’m going to play.”

 Alena Sharp shot 70 to finish -7 T13

Players had to return on Monday morning to complete their rounds after high winds and heavy rain postponed play on Sunday.



Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment