with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, July 11, 2015

Yang leads Women's US Open

LPGA Tour Women's US Open scoreboard http://espn.go.com/golf/leaderboard?tour=lpga

Forgive me for my lack of coverage so far this week on what is arguably the top event on the LPGA Tour but in my defence I am double booked for last week and next as I am building a new fence and deck for a neighbour in the mornings and afternoon. then doing my part time gig at night, so it's been 7am - 10pm for me....

However I have been keeping in touch and watched a very impressive Amy Yang shoot 67 66 -7 on a very beautiful Lancaster CC the epitomy of a parkland course. Julie Inkster is in the Fox broadcast booth and she says Yang, who has been in contention at majors several times, is one of the nicest women on tour, and she needs to be a little more ruthless to break through.

Stacey Lewis 69 67 -4 is ruthless, and is lurking, as is Inbee Park at 68 70 -2.

The cut fell at +4, defending champion Michelle Wie is at E 72 68, while Brooke Henderson 70 73 is at +3.

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment