with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Thursday, April 1, 2021

ANA Inspiration TEE TIMES including Brooke Henderson, Alena Sharp....

 ANA Inspiration Thursday tee times here

Brooke Henderson 7.32am 10th tee local time, and Alena Sharp 8.38am 1st tee are in the field for this 1st major of the year in Rancho Mirage, California.

As I mentioned yesterday Brooke and Nelly Korda were in the final pairing, either looked set to win until Miram Lee chipped in for birdie twice including the 16th, then again from 40 yards for eagle to tie them on the 18th, then win in the playoff.

"I wish I'd played a bit better in the playoff hole, a bit disappointed there, but Miram played great, and what a champion she was. I'd like to go one better this year"

Last year was played in September because it was postponed due to COVID in it's regular April slot.

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment