with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Monday, November 23, 2020

Solid weekend for Cockerill, Connors and Henderson.... final scoreboards.... shovelling snow !!

After Mother Nature caught many of us, including me with our pants down on Sunday in the GTA, 20cm here, I have to hustle out to clean up the big mess this morning. I was mulching leaves on Friday, snow blower still under wraps, with a mostly rain forecast for Sunday.

Wrong !!


Anyhow I wrote about Aaron Cockerill's T4 at the JoBurg Open yesterday, well done. He has moved up from #481 to #391

aaroncockerill46's profile picture

Verified

Personal best T-4 finish this week on the @europeantour Great to have the boss out here keeping me in line. Getting closer and closer



Corey Connors finished 64, T10 -15 at the RSM Classic his 3rd top 10 in a row, remember he had a great Masters T10. Roger Sloan T23 -11 with 64... Final scoreboard is here


With a 64 today, that’s two weeks in a row in the top 10! Absolutely awesome golf from .



Brooke Henderson ran out of holes to catch Sei Young Kim but her T6 69 -7 at the inaugural Pelican Women's Championship was her 4th T10 in a row. Alena Sharp 27th 72 +2.. Final scoreboard here


 






No comments:

Post a Comment