with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, January 14, 2022

Nice little 64's for Connors and Svensson at Sony Open... live friday scoreboard

 PGA Tour : Sony Open scoring here.

As soon as I saw the forecast I knew like all you veteran golfers what was in store for the Waialae par 70 course at this version of the Sony Open, no wind meant the Hawaiian birdie barrage was going to continue and last years winner Kevin Na leads the way with -9 61, which had several chances to be 59 or even 58.

I've got news for you.. There is very little wind in the forecast all weekend, so there is someone who will join the 59 club.

Two Canadians are in the mix with -6 64's Corey Connors was bogey free and Adam Svensson had 1 . They start today T9.

Roger Sloan and Taylor Pendrith both shot +1 71, not a terrible score on most courses but only worth a T119 and Michael Gligic +2 72 T132.

The winning score here is usually around -20, expect that score to be shattered this week.

Follow the scoring live by clicking on my link above

Bryan Angus


No comments:

Post a Comment