with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Twitter, Facebook and the world rankings for our Canucks

Starting 2012 with the mother of all colds, so while I am in quarantine here in frigid Toronto, I have decided to put a piece together of where all our Canucks are starting their seasons and have contacted everyone that has an account by Twitter or Facebook.

Honourable exception to our Champions Tour stalwarts Rod Spittle and Jim Rutledge who will be forgiven if those mediums have passed them by !!

While Luke, Lee, Rory and Martin sit atop the world rankings our top ranked man is Adam Hadwin at 238, and our top woman Alena Sharp is at 178.

Still we have over 50 men and women playing on tours, and as always I follow them all here.

Here are the world ranking lists for our women and men, I'll see how many reply to my tweets and post them here in a few days.

http://globeandmail.golfcanada.ca/professional-tours/lpga-tour/?articleId=1784268#.TwRQb8M2K7k.email

http://globeandmail.golfcanada.ca/professional-tours/pga-tour/?articleId=1784211#.TwRPmLbogOx.email

Bryan Angus also on twitter@mummmbles

No comments:

Post a Comment