with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, January 6, 2012

Parity ?? The Hyundai looks pretty bland to me.

The first PGA tour event of the year gets underway today at the beautiful and I mean beautiful Plantation Course at Kapalua,Kapalua, Maui, Hawaii, but just look at this field and tell me you don't think it is pretty bland.

Parity is the new trend on tour and any of these 28 guys can win, as they all did to get here last year, but even the final 2 pairings of Bill Haas/ Jonathan Byrd or Webb Simpson and Nick Watney put my feet to sleep. Nice guys but..

for tee times click
http://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/r016/tee-times.html

Bryan Angus also on twitter@mummmbles

No comments:

Post a Comment