with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Thursday, January 5, 2012

Complete list of Canadians, their world ranking and where they will be playing in 2012

Updated Friday Jan 13,2012

This is a pretty ambitious undertaking, but as I said I am at home full of the cold and also like to touch base with all these guys and gals to kick off yet another year, 2012

Now as I told you yesterday I have tried to contact everyone by twitter and facebook and will add to this list as their replies come in.

Just to whet your appetite..
Majors
Masters at Augusta as always, US Open at Olympic Club, Open Championship at Royal Lytham St Annes, Canadian Open at Ancaster, PGA at Kiawah Island and the Ryder Cup at Medinah

Canadians ( where they start and world ranking, conditional status)
PGA Tour

Stephen Ames (337)
Mike Weir (899) AT&T at Pebble Beach, February also eligible for EuroTour
David Hearn (254)  practising in Florida, season starts with Sony Open, Hawaii next week
Graham DeLaet (613)  in the field for the Sony Open in Hawaii
Matt McQuillan  (350) trying to Monday qualify on West coast, expects to start at Pebble Beach

Nationwide Tour ( have conditional status)

Matt McQuillan (350)
Ryan Yip (1149) Bogota Columbia, February 16
Stuart Anderson (569) "cheers bryan"
Brad Fritsch (838) Bogota, Columbia "schedule starts in mid-Feb in South America. Just practicing at home here in North Carolina! Great winter weather so far!"

Adam Hadwin (238)" I will be starting with the first event of nationwide in bogota, colombia.  I'll be practicing out of legacy and tpc in phoenix"

James Love (NR)
Richard Scott (808)
Richard T Lee (1097)
Mitch Gillis (1275)
Chris Baryla (1084) "I am practising in Florida right now and my first tour event will probably be Pebble Beach, also going to South America on Nationwide in February"

Jon Mills (587) practising indoors at Kent State

Canadian Tour

Bryan DeCorso
Roger Sloan (573) "Probably going to start with small stuff in Feb... Mini tour around Houston area where I practice over the winter"

Dustin Risdon (664)
Danny Sahl (677)
Wes Heffernan (819)
Rick Gibson (900) semi retired
Ryan Williams (930)
Scott Hawley (1053)
Andrew Parr (1069) also conditional status EuroTour, " I am excited to start my season a Jo'Burg Open in South Africa "
Darren Griff (1102) "Asian Tour Qschool starts Wed "
Mike Meizei (1181) Bryan, I'll be in san antonio, texas starting the year and playing Canadian Tour this summer plus PGA and European Qualifying schools in the fall provided they don't conflict. The first 5 months of the season are still tbd for me as far as what tournaments I'm going to play! Let me know what other info you need for your list. Thanks for thinking of me and all the best in 2012!


Nick Taylor (1234)
Lee Curry (1305)
Ron Harvey Jr (1331) (Asian Tours) "playing Asian Tour school"
Matthew Bliss (1334)
James Allenby ( 1350)
Barrett Jarosch (1398)
Derek Gillespie (1305) "Hey Bryan. I'm still in Oshawa getting my leg stronger from the accident. Hopefully heading south at the end of the month. Since I owe 120 000 to Scottsdale health I'm in the process of putting together a game plan so unfortunetly right now I cannot tell you when my first event will be. " (Derek broke several ribs and his leg in a car crash in late April in Scottsdale)
John Shin,  " at Asian Tour School"
Lindsay Renolds  " just one more round to go, 2nd at Asian Tour school"
Mitch Evanecz  "playing at Asian Tour School "
Rafael Lee  " trying to qualify for Asian Tour card "
Matt Johnson " 6th after 3 rounds of Asian Tour school "



..
LPGA tour ( have conditional status)

Alena Sharp  (178) "I don't start my season on the LPGA till March. But I'll be playin mini tour events in Phoenix to get ready"
Lorie Kane  (247) practising in Florida then LPGA Founders March 18 Phoenix.
Rebecca Lee-Bentham  (NR) "I practice at LPGA intl. In Daytona beach. And I'm playing in the Australian open in Feb!"

Maude-Aimee LeBlanc  (577)
Jessica Shepley (328)
Stephanie Sherlock (378)

FuturesTour

Samantha Richdale (385) ". I am playing out of the TPC in Scottsdale and will travel some to Florida to work with my coach Craig Harmon. Starting a new workout regimen. I hope to start in Phoenix at the Founders. Looking forward to next season!!!"
Lisa Meldrum (449)
Sue Kim (531) " I'm currently down in Orlando, season will start in March but i'm going to play in some mini tour events to get ready "
Angela Buzminski (577)
Adrienne White (613)
Christine Wong (672)
Kirby Dreher (NR) "going to be bouncing around from Arizona to Florida.. Couch hopping! #ihavenicefriends"

Champions Tour

Rod Spittle "I will practising in Florida, season opens in Hawaii at Mitsubishi Jan 20"
Jim Rutledge (943) season opens in Hawaii at Mitsubishi

There you have it, as I say will add to the list it as I hear from them.


Bryan Angus also on twitter@mummmbles


No comments:

Post a Comment