with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, October 4, 2020

Brooke Henderson battling to close lead in round 4 at ShopRite LPGA Classic.. live scoring

 ShopRite LPGA Classic leaderboard here.

After a brilliant 7 birdie, one bogey 65 on Saturday, Brooke Henderson shot up the leaderboard T7 at-10, leaving her 5 shots off the lead held by England's Mel Reid at -15.

In her post game presser, she said " I sure hope I can make some more of the putts I made today tomorrow, II got off to a great start 5 birdies in nine holes I think"

Well today she has made 3 birdies but also 2 bogey's in her first 9 holes to sit -1 -11 at the turn, while behind her Jennifer Song -2 -16, Mel Reid -1 -16, and Jennifer Kupcho -1 -15 are keeping the lead.

So with a great birdie, she almost made the eagle putt, at the par 5 ninth she will begin her final nine still 5 shots off the lead.

Alena Sharp is at -3 late in her round.

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment