with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

David Hearn on Fairwaysplus re the Masters and his game

David Hearn was T6 at the Shell Houston Open last week, a great result that didn't get him into the Masters but will help him keep his PGA Tour card 

He was kind enough to give me this interview..

BA David  Have you ever played Augusta National ?
DH  I have never played Augusta
 
BA Give me 5 guys you would have in your Masters Pool
DH  I like Phil Mickelson, Martin Kaymer, Lee Westwood, Luke Donald and Nick Watney in the masters
 
BA Are you surprised Tiger was installed as the early favourite by the bookies
DH  . I am not surprised that tiger is considered a favourite, as he has won there 4 times I think?!
 
BA  When did you switch to the long putter that has been so good to you
DH   I have used the long putter for just under 2 years and I find it very consistent and my speed is excellent with it.
 
BA  Well Dave the Leafs are out of the playoffs yet again, so they play a lot of Spring golf. Who is the best Leaf you have played with ??
DH   I haven't played with a current leaf, but the best one I have played with that has played for them at some point in time is Joe Nieuwendyk.
 
BA  Thanks Dave
DH  Hope you are well.

No comments:

Post a Comment