with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Monday, May 21, 2018

Jutanugarn wins Kingsmill Championship, Henderson shoots 65,65

LPGA Kingsmill Championship leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/kingsmill-championship/results

Brooke Henderson shot 70 65 65 -13 at this rain delayed Kingsmill Championship, and despite her brilliant play which included 7 birdies on Sunday, she ended up just a shot out the winners circle held by three players at -14. She was 4th.

"I was in the groove and I felt like I could make birdies and I could make a charge, so I was really happy I was able to do that,” Henderson said

The event was reduced to 54 holes after play was rained out on Saturday,

Ariya Jutanugarn closed with a -5 66 to match Nasa Hataoka (67) and In Gee Chun (68) at -14 199. They went to a playoff which the Thai star, 22 year old Jutanugarn won on the 2nd hole.

Brittany Marchand T42 -3, while Maude Aimee LeBlanc  T67 +1

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment