with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Thursday, November 9, 2023

Brooke Henderson leads "The Annika" after round 1 ...full scoreboard

 LPGA : The Annika Driven by Gainbridge at Pelican...Full Leaderboard

Brooke Henderson lives in Naples during the winter which is 15 minutes south of the Crown Colony G&CC the site of this weeks event on the LPGA tour, officially and for the last time "The Annika Driven by Gainbridge at Pelican"

A female golfer wearing a pink shirt hits from a hole during an event as members of the audience watch on from behind.

She practices every day on Miramar Lakes, close to Belleair.

So no surprise she leads after a day of really low scoring in round 1 with one of finest rounds of the year -8 62. She started on the 10th with 3 birdies and a bogey 5 at the 18th for 33. then turned and came in -6 29 with bogey free, 6 birdies. 

You know playing here in Florida at or below sea level you know your distances. When I go out west I have to adjust, because the ball flies further. That's a nice advantage I have living here, and playing these 3 events. I don't have to fight my yardages, I know them"

However there are 4 players at -7 63 and another 4 at -6 64. I have to go to T93 to find anyone over par.

The other Canadian Maddie Szeryk T104 +2 72.

Bryan Angus





No comments:

Post a Comment