with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Monday, May 1, 2023

Cockerill T21 in Korea with topsy turvy E 72...Final results..

 DP World Tour : Korea Championship  

With the wind and the elements and fog cancellations this version of the Korea championship with Genesis as the sponsor got finished on time and veteran Spaniard Pablo Larrazabal did enough 68,70 71 67 -12 to hold on for his 8th DP World Tour win.

Pablo Larrazábal

" I am so happy to still travel the world with the European Tour, now the DP, and I have loved this Jack Nicklaus course from the first time I played it. I love to beat all these young guys, and I have my girlfriend who I also love so much."

Canada's Aaron Cockerill was in a tie for the lead at -8 early in the round after opening brightly with 3 straight birdies. 

However his day changed with a bogey at the 6th followed by a double at the par 5 7th out in E36. He began the back nine with another double at the10th to fall out of contention.

He made 2 more birdies at 12 and 14, home in E36 for a closing 72.

72 68 71 72 -5 T21 worth $27,421.

This week it's the DS Automobiles Italian Open

Bryan Angus


No comments:

Post a Comment