with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, November 5, 2017

Feng wins Toto Japan Classic, Henderson finishes T42

LPGA Tour Toto Japan Classic final leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/toto-japan-classic/leaderboard

Chinese star Shanshan Feng has been 3rd and 2nd in her last two events, now you can add 1st, as she shot 68 -19 total overnight at the Toto Japan Classic to out distance Japan's Ai Suzuki (68) -17 and successfully defend her title.

That was my goal, before I started the week, to defend my title. My caddie told me: ‘This week, you’re going to be first. Two weeks ago, you finished third. Last week, you finished second, so you know what comes after that… first.’ I was like, OK, let’s go for it,” said Feng. “Here I am, and I’m really happy"

Brooke Henderson 71 69 70 -6 was under par all week and ended up T42.

Lexi Thompson leads the Race to the CME Globe going into the last 2 events. Next week it's off to China for the Blue Bay LPGA.

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment