PGA Tour: 3M Open Leaderboard Results
Rookie sensation Jackson Koivun is the first in history to win all 3 College awards more than once, Haskins, Hogan and Nicklaus, this Auburn Tiger and former world #1 amateur, went out on Moving Day on TPC Twin Cities and shot -10 61 at this version of the 3M Open.

Jackson Koivun hits from the sixth tee during the first round of the 3M Open golf tournament at the Tournament Players Club Thursday, July 23, 2026, in Blaine, Minn. (Bruce Kluckhohn/AP)
He led the field by 3 shots at -20.Then on Sunday, with Jim Nantz and all the CBS crew focused on Scott Scheffler, who as he has done 5 other times this year, put on his Sunday charge, in a 64 63 weekend, the 21 year old kid kept his composure, quality shot after shot, putt after putt for a -5 66, -23 a tournament record 259 and a 3 shot victory that the Texan simply could not match.Koivun wins in just his 3rd start, that's how good young men are now, straight out of college."All I heard from everyone was Scottie's coming. Scotties coming, so I just tuned them out and played the game I knew I could play."
Four players finished T3 at -20 Hideki Matsuyama, Brian Harman, Chandler Phillips and Denny McCarthy
Note ** I agree with the emails I have been getting comparing US TV coverage of Scheffler this past 3 seasons to Tiger's hey days when he could shoot 80 in his final round and all their focus would be on him, not the guy who won...so..
Five who beat Scheffler in 2026 so farRory at the Masters Matt Fitzpatrick in a playoff at the RBC Heritage, Cameron Young at the Cadillac Championship, Viktor Hovland in a playoff at the Travelers, Jackson Koivun at the 3M Open
Canadians
T39 Corey Conners -10 70 69 66 69
T44 Mac Hughes -9 71 67 68 69
T55 AJ Ewart -7 69 69 70 69
Bryan Angus
No comments:
Post a Comment