with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, October 4, 2024

Hughes T3 at Sanderson Farms... full leaderboard

 PGA Tour : Sanderson Farms Leaderboard

I started watching as England's David Skinns missed a foot curling putt on his final hole, and I wondered why are they showing this 40+ year old journeyman... until I realized it was for 59 !!

David Skinns 3 oct 2024 Justin Casterline Getty Images

David Skinns

" How many times do you get a 9 footer for 59 ?!! he wondered aloud post round after his leading -12 60.

After all the hoopla of the Presidents Cup the rank and file are all gathered down in Mississippi for this Fall Series,  Sanderson Farms and they include Mac Hughes who won it 2 years ago.

He shot -7 65 T3.  "Monday was kind of sober up, Tuesday rest and travel down here, Wednesday was light, the pro-am and some practice, so it was finally Thursday when I caught my breath, ready to play here." 

Other Canadians Adam Svensson T70 -2 50 and Roger Sloan T53 -3 69.

These fall matches are for guys who are trying to get into the top 125 for 2025, or in Hughes case the top 60 who will get to play in the first 2 signature events of next season. He is currently #51.

Bryan Angus 


No comments:

Post a Comment