with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, April 24, 2016

Brooke Henderson T4 at Swinging Skirts Classic

LPGA Tour Swinging Skirts Classic leaderboard http://www.lpga.com/tournaments/swinging-skirts-lpga-classic/leaderboard

Brooke Henderson has had seven straight top-10 finishes and she is in great shape to make that eight after her -3 69 sees her at -5 T4 at the Swinging Skirts Classic in cool windy San Francisco.
 
She finished off her round with a chip in for birdie on the par-5 18th and had this to say in the media center after her round.
 
“I kind of mis-hit my approach shot there, but was able to come back with a nice chip-in and make the day feel a little bit better than it was. I’m really close and my game is close to being really good. I just have to stay patient and keep doing what I’m doing.”
 
The leader is Japanese star Haru Nomura (71) who won the Australian Women’s Open in February. She is at -10. Lydia Ko turns 19 today, and has won this event for the last 2 years. She is six strokes back at -4 after a 73.
 
Alena Sharp shot 77 and is T74, while Maude Aimee LeBlanc had to WD.
 
Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment