with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Saturday, December 19, 2015

Renolds has the lead with a round to play at the Philippine Open

Asian Tour Philippine Open leaderboard http://www.asiantour.com/tournaments/486/leaderboard/

Lindsay Renolds has the lead as he seeks his first Asian Tour title after shooting a second round -4 68 to lead by a shot at -10 134 just ahead of veteran Scott Barr of Australia, who jumped up the leaderboard with a solid -6 66, -9 at this rain shortened US$300,000 Philippine Open

At -8 is local crowd favourite Miguel Tabuena  following a 69 and he is T3 with five-time Asian Tour winner Gaganjeet Bhullar (69) of India, Kalle Samooja (67) of Finland and Giwhan Kim (68) of Korea, all on 136 at this soggy, long Luisita Golf and Country Club.

As I wrote yesterday, Renolds who lives in Phuket, needs a win this week to secure his Asian Tour card for 2016. He is currently 93rd on the money list and needs to get into the top 63.

It is exciting to be in this position. My game feels good and I feel good. I’m not really worried or nervous. We will see what tomorrow brings. It is just another round of golf for me.
“It is a game which you win or lose. You can only think of it that way. Obviously there’s a lot on the line tomorrow but if I play good golf then things will work out the way it should,”

The cut fell at E 144 with a total of 68 players qualifying for the 3rd and final round.

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment