with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Friday, July 27, 2012

Scott Piercy not a fan of Hamilton G&CC despite sharing the lead

You'd think Scott Piercy 62 67 -11 tied for the lead would be a big fan of Hamillton G&CC...

You'd be wrong..

In his just finished post round interview he was asked by the moderator if the old traditional style of course Hamilton is gets his juices flowing..

" I will tell you this course for me takes the juices out of it because it's not an exciting course where you generally go hit driver. It's a lot of position off the tee and it's a lot of position into the green. You want to be in the front of the green or the middle of the green and putting into the corners

For me I like to be aggressive and shoot at things but that's really boring for me. Like at the Phoenix Open you're going out for birdies and everybody knows it. Here it's more playing for pars and hoping the birdies fall.

If I win I'll have a lot of fun, but you know this golf is really boring for me, I'm not going for it. "

By the numbers Piercy is 14th on Tour in driving distance at 301.9 yards and 14th in eagles...



Bryan Angus also on twitter@mummmbles and on www.isr1050.com and hosting at www.nextsportstar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment