with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Sunday, February 25, 2024

LPGA: Tavatanakit wins at home Honda LPGA Thailand, Henderson T9.. FINAL RESULTS

 LPGA : Honda LPGA Thailand PAIRINGS

Thai star Patty Tavatanakit shot a closing -5 67 to win at -21 in front of her parents and fans at the Honda LPGA Thailand, after winning the LET event in Saudi Arabia the week before.

A women's golfer holds up a large trophy.
Patty Tavatanakit of Thailand tapped in an easy birdie on the final hole to card a final round 67, finishing at 21 under-par at the LPGA Thailand event in Chon Buri on Sunday. (Thananuwat Srirasant/Getty Images)

The win is worth $255,000. It was her 2nd LPGA win, since the ANA Inspiration in 2021.

She edged Swiss native Albane Valenzuela who had a career best 63 to make it close at -20.

" I am honestly speechless, I was so nervous, I choked a bit, there were so many Thai fans showing up to support me."

Brooke Henderson finished in a group of four,  T9 67 70 68 68 -15  $34,100

Full results click on my link above.

Bryan Angus

No comments:

Post a Comment