with Bryan Angus

Thanks for joining me today. I look forward to your comments . They are always welcome here on FairwaysPlus. Bryan Angus bryanangus4@gmail.com



Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Rory McIlroy talks about his season ahead..

 Rory McIlroy: “I'm excited for the year. This is my 18th full season on tour, which is mad to think about. But I'm as excited as I was for the first one. I think every new year - new year, new opportunities, new goals. 

Rory McIlroy-1919293816


“My consistency's really been there over the last couple years, without winning one of the big ones (the Majors), and I think that's the final piece of the puzzle for me. 

“I'm looking forward to the next couple of weeks. This is a different way to start the season than previous ones. Obviously, we played Abu Dhabi and then Dubai. Abu Dhabi is now at the end of the year, which is exciting, because it’s another big tournament at the end of the season that could decide the season-long race.

“I have a lot of friends in Dubai and I know a lot of the amateurs coming to play. I thought it would be a nice, gentle way to start the season. I just thought it was a good opportunity to get on the golf course, get a card in my hand but in a more relaxed setting, so I'm excited for that for the week.”

europeantour.com

Bryan Angus (edit)

No comments:

Post a Comment